From 17 December, ski enthusiasts will be able to go down the slopes of the Chamonix Valley again. But before that, feel free to take the best advice and check your equipment during the Nordic Monster Test.
Every year, you can test your equipment or learn more about the latest skiing equipment. This event is the Nordic Monster Test that takes place in Chamonix. This year, the appointment will be on Saturday 10 December from 10 am to 5 pm.
7h to learn more about skiing, to test your equipment, to learn from ski schools or to purchase your package for the season starting on December 17th.
The Chamonix Nordic Monster Test is the appointment for skiing enthusiasts in the Chamonix Valley. So, do not hesitate and benefit from the valuable advice of mountain professionals and enjoy your winter season.
Chamonix Nordic Monster Test
- 10 am :12 pm : presentation and tests of new products with mountain professionals
- 12 pm : 5 pm : test of equipment open to the general public, presence of the major Nordic brands
- 12 pm : 5 pm : Learning of the classic technique and skating with the professionals of the French ski schools of the valley of Chamonix
- 10 pm : 5 pm : sale of ski nordic passes
- 10 pm : 5 pm : registration in the adult recreation section with the nordic ski section of the Chamonix valley
The Chamonix Nordic Monster Test will be held at “La Maison Nordique” :
Stade de ski de fond
And if you are not from the region…
… the hotel Le Refuge des Aiglons welcomes you in one of its 107 fully renovated rooms. It is in an atypical and warm decor in which you will spend a moment of relaxation.
Le Refuge des Aiglons invites you to have diner in its restaurant where Savoyard dishes will please your taste buds after this winter day.