A family vacation in Chamonix
No way you can get bored at Le Refuge des Aiglons!
A family-friendly hotel at the heart of Chamonix!
At Le Refuge des Aiglons we have of course thought about everything when it comes to entertaining your children!
- Discover our Kids’ Area with a foosball table, board games, books, comics and even film and cartoon projections during the school holidays!
- Enjoy the hotel’s heated swimming pool, the spa with specifically tailored activities for children… or even the ice rink in the winter!
- Take part in our XXL Escape Game in the hotel with your family, a fun and out of the ordinary activity that you can do at any time.
- Babysitting service upon request (for an extra cost)
- Kids can be picked up directly at the hotel by their ski instructors and then brought back to the hotel.
The mountains are also for kids!
In Chamonix, large portions of the ski areas are accessible to children.
- With your family you can take the cable-car up to the Aiguille du Midi or take the little red train of Montenvers to reach the Mer de Glace and witness live the effects of climate change on glaciers.
- Initiate your kids to geology, or to the basics of mountaineering at the Espace Tairraz.
- And if they love animals and nature, you can also take them on a magical dog-sled ride or snowshoeing hike with guides who will share with you their love of the region.
At Le Refuge des Aiglons, we are happy to advise you on many more activities to keep you busy, to relax with your family, and to assist you with planning your all-inclusive stay!